Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Boy Parties

What have we been up to this summer? Well.. some serious boy parties! I take the boys to my Moms once a week and we go swimming at her neighborhood pool and always have a great time.  But here lately, my sweet nephews (Tol and Yates) have been joining us.  Buddy has been kind enough to let them ALL spend the night and "camp out" in her living room.  YES, she sets up a real tent, with sleeping bags and flash lights and marshmallows and they "camp".  Now Cole gets to do everything but sleep in there!  Speaking of Cole, he's the biggest duck in the puddle, he will NOT be left out of anything.  If he hears the boys talking about something, he will pat his chest and say "Cole too", its rather pitiful.  Its funny because Mom says he's the only one that doesn't whine/complain or have a meltdown at some point!  Anyways.. I had all the boys over at my house too but was too tired to get pictures! Hahah I dont know how Buddy does it!  Anyways.. here are some pictures from our summer fun at Buddy's, full of swimming, running and ice cream!!





















 (being sure not to leave a single drop of ice cream)!

 lots of "watering the grass" goes on!

 "Pruning" the trees!


 Wrestling



 Night swimming!




I love these sweet boys and we appreciate all of the hard word Buddy and Grandaddy put in to these gatherings!

No comments: