Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A short visit

A few weeks ago we went for a day visit to see Granny and Grandpa in Pulaski.  We are going back this week so I figured I better hurry up and post about this trip.  I have been so bad about blogging lately, its time consuming but I am gonna try to get better about it.

Cole is such a picky eater, he won't any fruit but apples and watermelon.  Granny was determined to get him to try cantaloupe and you can see he kept telling her NO and throwing his head back saying UGH I DONT WANT IT!  

 She finally convinced him…..
 And it was a success, he loved it, he ate a ton of it.  UNTIL we got home and he wouldn't touch it, little weird-o!


 The kids found shoe strings and were pretending to be Ninjas if you're wondering what on earth is on Cole's head!





 Grant got my camera and wanted to take pictures.. he did a great job!





 This picture cracks me up, Ninja Grandpa!
One of my most memorable things about Granny and Grandpa's is when we leave… my Granny ALWAYS waves from the window and Grandpa always waves from the garage!


1 comment:

Emily G. said...

great pics!!! especially Ninja grandpa! :)

and waving as you pull out - precious.