Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Oh Hello, Blog!


Why.. hello blog!   I can't believe its been since before Christmas?  Here's a few tidbits of what we've been up to.

My Grandpa turned 93!
 Grant lost is two front teeth!
 We had a big snow, well a big ICE!
 We went to Ohio to visit Gigi and Pops.
 We celebrated Easter at my Grandparents.


 Cole Miller turned FOUR!
 Grant started is fourth season of soccer.
 We had a surprise party for my Mom's birthday.

 Papa G came and helped us paint our house!
 Special friends came to visit.
 Visiting Grant's school for special lunch dates.
 Grant played is first season of basketball.


 And my Mommy and Me spring pics!

Gonna try to get better about blogging again. But for now, this will do!

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

Welcome Back!! :)
1. Love your short hair!
2. Need more pics of G with his new smile....I love the toothless grins!
3. Your mom is the cutest.
4. Miss you!