Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy 2009!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!
We had a great New Years! We went over to "Buddy and Grandaddy's" and took them dinner and let them play with Grant! He had a lot of fun and so did we! Its always great when people play with him.. he's nice and tired when we leave!!!!!!!

I started the New Year off right.. I put Grant in a pair of scrubs today.. figured I would get this boy off on the right track! Teach him early that he can be anything he wants!! I think Dr.Grant Madewell sounds great, dont you?

Grant loves books, esp. the soft ones!!!!!!


Paging... "Dr. Madewell"


Grant loves his new jumparoo and his new hat and overalls from Daddy!


2 comments:

Emily G. said...

Holy cow that new hat is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Yes, Dr. Grant Madewell sounds perfect!