Friday, December 26, 2008

More to come!


Ok Folks... I've been begged by many (Kelly, Mom, Mary Leigh, Granny) to do a blog.. so ready, set, here I go! However.. Im having difficulty figuring out how to do this so bare with me!
I will have tons of Christmas pictures and maybe even some videos (thanks to my awesome husband who got me a digital video camera for Christmas!!) to post soon! I may have to have Kelly or Mary Leigh come over and help me.. I'm seriously retarded at this!
Anyways... I have a blog in the making.. so be ready!!!!!!! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

2 comments:

babooneye said...

Merry Christmas! Sending you love from the Northern Madewell Clan

Emily G. said...

Yaaaay Hallie!! You'll love blogging once you figure it out! Can't wait to see all the Grant pics. Hope you guys had a good xmas...