Thursday, April 8, 2010

ISR Time!

Well... its time for ISR! Grant, of course, is less than thrilled, but I am so excited! There's nothing better than watching your child learn survival skills, even if he does scream "Mama, hold you" the entire time!
The picture above is his face when Aunt Kelly gets in the water! hahahaha He loves her until her hair gets put up in a headband and ponytail! There is a precious little boy, Tucker, who swims before him and Grant likes to watch him and clap for him!

Yesterday his Gpa Frank came to watch him and Im not sure who was more upset, Grant or Grandpa? I think Gpa was ok until he started screaming "Grannnnnnnnndpa" and holding out his little arms!
I'm not sure of the "proper name" of what she's teaching him but in a nutshell.. she's teaching him to swim from the middle of the pool to the side and to reach for a/my hand!
Grant is doing great in his class and his Aunt Kelly is a FANTASTIC teacher! When she "loves on him" he holds her very tight and pats her on the back and tells her "All Done"! She sd he's definately her "Loudest" student! That's My Boy! Now she knows why I have migraines! hahaha!
Cousin Yates came today to show Grant some moves! This boy is like a little fish! He'd say "Watch HaHa"! I can't wait for the day that Grant smiles when he swims!
Here is a short video of today! Don't mind the screaming!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Simply amazing!:) What a great skill Grant will have this summer.

Ps. Don't worry about being WAAYY off on our name riddle. My mom actually guessed Thumblina and Mother Earth!! She had NOOO idea what is was either!

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Yay Grant! He is just like his cousin, TOL!! Can't wait to see him doing it all by himself. I'm so proud of him!!