Friday, July 9, 2010

Gigi & Pops!

The past 5 days Franklin's Granparents came to visit from Ohio and man did we have fun! Grant was tickled to death to see Gigi & Pops and he got tons of attention and love!
He loved watching "Toy Story" with Pops and Gigi!

A picture of Me and F.. this happens very rare these days!


I busted him with my slippers on.. too cute not to post!


I LOVE this picture.. but wished Grant would've had on another tshirt! Oh well!
3 Generations!
Gpa cracks him up!

On the 4th we had a big cookout with lots of family! Grant got a big treat "Root Beer"! He absolutely LOVED IT!
He would take a sip and say "OOT BEAH... Licious"... I think this picture looks so weird, it looks like he's drinking beer! OH WELL!
"NahMa" and Grant!
Grant's new thing when he sees the camera is to say "CHEESE" and give a big ol' grin!
Taking a rest with Gigi!
At night after dinner I got out and water the flowers in the front yard, Grant LOVES to run through the hose!
Arent these little footprints precious?!


I LOVE this picture!! So cute!
Getting a drink!
All in all, we had a fantastic time! We sure did enjoy our visit Pops and Gigi but we do miss them! Thanks for a great 4th! :)

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

Please - that new cheesy grin rivals Nate's! :) And he is too cute running around in his diaper with the hose on.

And I agree with G - root beer is LICIOUS!!!