Monday, September 6, 2010

2 years ago today!

Happy Birthday to my handsome Grant! I can NOT believe he is two years old!!!!!! I'm so thankful that God blessed us with this sweet, loving, roudy, silly little boy!
I certainly didn't know at this particular time in my life what the meaning of parenting would mean! I had no idea what feeling "tired" was about! I had no idea about whining, time-outs, and being consistant no matter how many times I wanted to throw in the towel!
I also didn't understand the value of being a Mother, the love it would bring and all of the special, unforgetable moments that would form!
Thank you Grant for bringing so much joy to our lives! We love you so much and can't wait to explore many more birthdays with you!

4 comments:

mary leigh said...

Happy Birthday, to the biggest 2 year old I know!!!
See you this afternoon, G!!!

Emily G. said...

LOVE seeing all his newborn pics!!! Hard to remember them being that little.

Happy birthday G-man! We all love you!

The Overstreets said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy! We love you!

Simmons Family said...

happy birthday sweet little Grant!