Thursday, August 25, 2011

1st Day of School

Last Thursday was Grant's first day of school, he was so excited to being going in to the 3 year old class! His new teachers this year, Miss Denise and Miss Lisa, said he was a very sweet and well behaved little boy! If you ask me, the picture below looks like straight up mischief!
He had a great first day and I couldn't believe my eyes, when I went to pick him up he was out cold on his nap mat. Last year he was always the last one down, first one up!

Of course he had to get his picture with little brother before school, this is my new fave of my boys!!! True personalities are shown here!

So thankful for Grant being back in school, we love Little Lambs!

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

We love and miss Little Lambs too! Tell Miss Denise hi from Nate! :)

Made any new friends at the fish tank yet!?