Monday, December 5, 2011

8 Months

It saddens me to say that my sweet sweet baby boy is 8 months old, time really does zoom by on your second baby, and it makes me sad because he's more than likely my last baby. I have really enjoyed him and this time around things have been so much easier! I am happy to say that I nursed him for 7 months, my original goal was 3 months! I am having a hard time letting go of this because it wasn't my decision, it was natures. Cole is such a wonderful, snuggly, happy baby! In the past month he has hit many milestones such as:
Starting to crawl, he gets on all 4's and reaches
Then sometimes he face plants!
* He can also get from his back to the sitting position.
* He can say: Mama, Dada, and what sounds like Bubba (I think he tries to say Brother)!
* He is very nosey - reaches and grabs any and everything in site. I think he is gonna be my rowdy kid.
* He is happy as long as someone is in the room with him, esp brother (other than when Grant is being pesky).
* He is definitely a Mama's boy, contrary to the fact that he sd "Dada" first!
* He LOVES to eat, everything but bananas!
* When riding in the car he cranes his neck to see me (see below)

He is just full of happiness and joy and I love him so much! God couldn't have blessed me with two better boys!
Happy 8 Months sweet Cole!!!!!

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

those last 2 pics melt me!!! love your sweet baby boy!!