Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday!

Oh my goodness, how can it be?  Our sweet Grant is 4 years old!  I can't hardly remember life without him, yet I can't believe I've had him FOUR years!  Time surely is flying by.
I will never forget when he was placed in my arms on Sept 6, 2008 at 5am, weighing in at 8lbs 5 oz 21 1/2 inches long!  He's been beyond a joy and we love his witty, loving, and pesky personality.  Thank you for a wonderful four years, Daddy and I love you so much!
 1 year
 2 years
 3 years
 Almost 4
Stay tuned for party pics!

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

I've loved watching him grow up (though it's from afar now...wipe tear....)!!

He's an amazing boy and that makes you an amazing mom! :)

Hope the party goes well; can't wait to see pics.

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday, Grant!