Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A day in Pulaski

Yikes, I'm behind on blogging, not my favorite thing to do.  A few weeks ago we went down to Pulaski to see my Grandparents.  The boys LOVE going to see them and its always a fun thing for me to get to see them do the things I loved to do as a kid!
 For instance, these footstools... Tol and I used to pretend they were wheel chairs and wheel down the hall, which would be why they are busted, sorry Granny! But its funny to see my boys go straight to them when they walk in!
 LOVE this picture! Also love Gpa's enormous amount of icecream too.. ha
 1..2...3... GO!
 Their yard is another very memorable place for me. I can remember spending HOURS playing in the leaves, climbing the apple tree, picking jonquils, hiding behind the barn, the BEST Easter egg hunts you could imagine and taking NUMEROUS pictures on their front porch!






 I bet my Mom has 100 pictures of my brother and I on these very chairs!



 Cole absolutely LOVED climbing the tree with Grandaddy...
 Grant.. not so much!



 Not sure who liked it more.. Cole or Grandaddy?
And what trip to Granny and Gpa's would be complete without jumping on their bed?






It was a wonderful trip, another one to mark down in the memory book. I hope to make it a monthly visit, time slips away from us but no excuses! These two are so special! LOVE YOU GRANNY AND GRANDPA!

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

great pics! esp the one of C pointing at the bird! :)

ps love the blog makeover!

Ashley said...

Cute new blog design!
Looks like a very special place with special people that live there. Glad you are passing on memories to your boys!