Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Santa Pics

This year we did our Santa pics here in Murfreesboro with my family photographer.  I love her but for some reason I thought the Santa and Ms Clause were .... well... a little creepy?  Bless him, he couldn't hear a thing and kept looking at Grant like he was confused and then the Mrs.  well she kept closing one eye?  I don't know, perhaps it was me, I was three days out of surgery so this experience is a tad vague. 

Anyways.. Grant was his usually sweet yet shy self, he'd duck his head and smile and mumble what he wanted!


I really thought Cole would be scared because he is NOT a fan of characters (Chuck E Cheese and the Easter bunny TERRIFY HIM).  Anyways, he talked their heads off.  He told them he wanted a Woody and Bullseye and that Uncle Tol pushed me in the pool and that he wears underwear!  You name it, he told it!





Anyways... there's our session and it was fun for them and that's all that matters!

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

Um yeah.....Mrs Claus is having some issues with that eye. Dear.