Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Party #1

We've had a large few weeks! I cant wait to start posting about all the summer fun we've been having, I just need to upload the pictures from my phone, which I hate doing.
I will start with one of the two parties we had over the weekend.  We had an early Father's Day celebration for Toby and Grandpa and an 8th bday celebration for little Tol!  
We started off with a splinter in the foot, he took it like a champ and THANK YOU Grandaddy!
 Poor little Knox, he got no attention!


 I love this picture of my sweet boy, isnt he pretty? YES I know he's a boy but Im sorry, he IS PRETTY!
 Daddy and Uncle T worked on Grants bike riding, we figured out he did MUCH better on Tol's bike!

 WE got a family baseball game together and it was fun! Not a ton of pics because I was playing!
 Me and my sweet Granny!
 Havin' fun with Momma

 Sweet Grant


 LOVE this picture.. how sweet is this?

 Ah yes, my other handsome love!




 The birthday boy.. he was pumped ab the cake I made him he sd "its the best chocolate cake he's ever had"... It was good and so glad he liked it!  How can you not love Dove chocolate frosting?



 And we got redneck!  We shot the bb gun!



 I cant find the picture of me shooting but it was fun!

Here's some more Knox lovin'!




Great party and thankful for beautiful weather given that is rained solid for a week!

No comments: