Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fudgepop and a Tent!

Since we have had interesting weather lately Franklin and I have been trying to come up with fun stuff to do with Grant, esp on the weekends. Leave it to Daddy to be the creative one... he got out his camping tent and set it up in the den and man was it a hit! It took up the entire den but thats ok.. Grant LOVED IT!


















He loved taking his books and stuffed animals in there with him!





























This particular night I was not allowed in the tent, he screamed when I came in there and would push me.. EXCUSE ME for entering the man cave!












It was definately "Daddy night" because he surprised Grant with good old fashioned fudgepops and Grant went crazy over those! We stripped him down to just his pants because I knew it would be messy! This next picture was just too cute to pass up!




























































































Needless to say he LOVED it but was NOT happy when it was all gone!
We had a great night camping out and I wished I could post the other pictures but due to all the Perverts in this world I can't. But I can tell you about it! We were getting close to bathtime and Grant had a dirty diaper so I changed him and thought "eh... I hate to waste a diaper.. he just went so he'll be fine". So he rode his 4wheeler naked and would run in and out of the tent naked! It was a site to see and HILARIOUS! But the funniest part was when he went in the tent and it got quiet and suddenly Franklin and I heard it "raining" in the tent and Grant sd "teetee"! I went in the tent only to find a nice puddle! I have to say.. it was easier than having to clean it up if he would've gone on the carpet! Boys will be boys!

4 comments:

Emily G. said...

love that boy!!!!!!

The Overstreets said...

Too cute!!! Why are Daddies so much more fun than Mommies!? Oh yeah, b/c we are the ones who have to clean up! ;)

Ashley said...

love the plummer "crack" picture!! too cute!!

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

That is just too cute!!