Wednesday, February 24, 2010

BABIES!


Over the past three weeks I have been super busy! I have helped some friends along the way by babysitting for them! Each baby was so good .. Grant, he was.... pretty good! He loved them at first but then he wanted "MY MOMMY"! First I had Colin, I've kept him before and he's a great baby! Except this time the little man is mobile.. that interesting at times having him in one direction and Grant in another! But all in all it was great!



Next I had Abby! She was such a DOLL! I only had her for a couple of hours and man did I eat her up! There are all boys in my family so I'm not used to having a girl! Yes.. she was spoiled a little bit and I managed to do my requested task of keeping her awake!!!!!


And last, but certainly not least is Callie! Oh .. sweet Callie! I have had her three times over the past week, today being my last day and I am really gonna miss her. She is such an easy relaxed baby. She is happy as can be! Grant really likes her too.. he kept trying to share his glasses and cowboy boots with her! She was in her carseat and he kept trying to rock her when she was fussing!


Notice the boot in her lap! hahaha! (Dont worry its not heavy at all!)


Grant loves giving her kisses!

All in all it was a great experience and Grant was a good boy(for the most part) and Im so proud of him! I've enjoyed having them! Thanks girls for trusting me with your Babies! :)

2 comments:

Simmons Family said...

good practice for the next one Hallie! :)

Emily G. said...

you are so sweet to do this for not only me but MULTIPLE friends!!! thank you!!