Friday, February 19, 2010

Lots to report!


We took Grant to the Dentist for his first checkup last week and he did pretty good! One of my best friends from highschool (Amber) and her husband (Nathan) opened up their own practice in Pulaski! It works out great because I can support my friends business and go see my Granny and Grandpa in the same day! Grant loved the dentist chair (see above) but getting his teeth looked at, not so much! Dr. Owens sd his teeth looked great! Here is a picture of Me, Amber, and Grant! The other ones didnt turn out :( But happy to say that Grant and I both had a good dental report! Thanks to the Owens!

After our dental stop we headed to Granny and Grandpa's for lunch and a visit! Grant and Granny played in this chair for a long time!

He loves his "Ganny" and "GaPaw".. esp when they gave him and "I-ceam " treat! He lapped up an icecream sandwich!
After lots of playing and eating he passed out cold! You can tell by the looks of him in the picture how hard he played!!! At least Gpa got some good cuddle time!

A big Thanks to Buddy for going with me and entertaining Grant while I got my teeth cleaned and so I could visit with Granny and Gpa!
I am sorry for not blogging lately! I have much more to report on! I've been babysitting alot and taking Grant to playdates! NOW.. he is sick so we are dealing with that as well! I promise to do another post soon on the babysitting and his new pair of boots from Grandma that he is obsessed with! Until then.. here are some random cute pics!


MEAN FACE!

3 comments:

Emily G. said...

He goes from angel to thug in those last 2 pics! Love it!

Simmons Family said...

oh look at thos beautiful blue eyes...such a doll! I am looking foward to march 16th!

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Precious!! He is so beautiful!