Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day Part 1!!!

I had the BEST Mothers Day ever!!!!!! My sweet husband made it so special, not just because he got me an incredible gift but because he's so thoughtful! Let me just say "He went to Jared"!


On Saturday, before going to our Mothers Day gathering, I was getting ready and I saw my sweet baby rounding the corner with a box in his hand!!! He sd "Mama ... Pretty" and gave me the box along with a hug! I opened it and found this!This is one of those Pandora braclets and its by far the most precious thing I own (next to my wedding rings of course!). Franklin was so thoughtful when picking this out for me! In the center is a G (for Grant), and on each side are his two favorite animals (a chicken and a pig), and a pink flower on each side of the animals! Grant talks about chickens, pigs, and the color pink all the time so this braclet has everything on it that reminds me of my sweet baby! Thank you Franklin for being so thoughtful!!!!!!!!!!! I will always love this!




Aunt Marcia hosted Mothers day at her house this year, and it was a wonderful party! Little Tol and Grant were so excited to see each other and get to play all day together!



Three Generations!!!!!!!!
Tol and Kelly brought the boys 4wheeler over and it was a huge hit! I managed to get my bare foot run over by it, that was awesome! Tol gave all the boys a ride on it! I love this picture, look at Grant with his arm around Tol's neck.. so sweet (although I think Tol told Granny that Grant was accidently pinching him because he was holidng on tight!)!!!
Of Coure.. Kelly got to ride it too! hahahah

These two crack me up! They love each other but MAN do they fight! They are only 7 months apart and they like the same things and have trouble sharing!
I had to post at least two pictures of them sharing because its super rare! They are usually fussing over EVERYTHING!
Grant LOVES drinking out of cups and I busted him with my drink! Glad it was just lemonade! By the look on his face, I think it was a little sour!

Here is sweet Wesley! Like all boys, he loved playing in his Gpa's truck!
My cousin Adam and his sweet girlfriend Moo!


Aunt Marcia and her sweet Wesley!
We had a fantastic day at Aunt Marcia's and loved celebrating with my Mom and my Granny! Without them this family wouldnt be here!!!!!!!! Thank you both for being so wonderful and supportive! I love you! And to my Mother in Law, Rocky, and Grandma Madewell, we missed seeing you and a Happy Mother's Day to you! We love yall too!

5 comments:

The Overstreets said...

I'm so glad you had a great Mother's Day! It was well deserved! And, um, could you please ask Franklin to call his old friend TJ and give him some tips for my next Mother's Day!? ;) K, Thanks!

Ashley said...

beautiful bracelet!!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily G. said...

Sounds like you had a great (and busy!) day!! Love the braclet! And your shorts are super cute btw :)

Leah said...

Love the bracelet!