Monday, October 11, 2010

He's 2???????

It's funny to me that when we're out in public and people say "Your little boy is so cute, how old is he" and I reply with "Thank you, He's 2", I often get the reply of "He looks so much older than 2". Since he's my child and he's all I've known I can see that he's two... well until he plays with his friends that are 3! But anyways..it dawned on me on Sunday when I took these pictures of him, that he looked like a 4 year old boy! I was so sad but so proud of my handsome fella!


I love that he's tall and handome!!! But Grant, you're always gonna be my baby :)

3 comments:

Emily G. said...

oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!! he could be a gymboree or gap model!!! love that first pic! what a poser, haha.

The Overstreets said...

He is so stinkin CUTE!!!!

Jessica said...

he is so cute!! He really looks like a big boy in those clothes..you will have to teach me to dress baby Harrison!!