Thursday, October 7, 2010

Amy's Visit!

My sister, Amy, came in for her yearly visit and it was so good to see her! She lives in Austin, TX so are visits are unfortunately limited! I wait all year to see her and then I'm so sad when she leaves! She got to stay for an entire week this year and here is a ton of pics from her visit!
She got in to town last Wed. and so we headed down to Pulaski, TN so she could visit her Grandmother and I could see my Grandparents! Grant and I hung out at Granny and Gpa's all day!
Grant and Granny swinging!
Grandpa got the lawn mower and the wagon out to ride Grant around on, for a while he was ok with it until the wagon came off when Gpa hit a bump! Granny and I die laughing as Grant screams and Gpa keeps riding around, not realizing Grant's wagon has come unhooked! Unfortunately I didnt get pics of Grant in the wagon when it came off as he was a little upset!


The nap that never happened!
Reading books with Granny!
Reading with Aunt Amy!
Poor Amy played Potato Head for over an hour!
On Saturday we had our anual familyl gathering at our house! We had a Mexican Fiesta! It was fun! We cooked lots of good food and the weather could not have been perfect! The boys were super excited to see each other too!



I found this picture funny! All the Men were sitting at the "kiddy table"!
On Monday Mom, Amy, and I met Kelly and the boys at Granny White Park in Brentwood to let them play and let Amy visit with them some more. The boys had an absolute blast!

Tol is such a good big cousin/brother! I looked over to see him helping Grant get up on places he couldn't reach.
\

The 3 Amigos!
This picture cracks me up! As you can see Yates and Grant are having "words"! They fought for a few minutes and it ending in Yates spitting on Grant and Grant licking Yates from chin to eyeball! hahahah! We just let them work it out!

Sweet Yaters!
Grandaddy came for a surprise visit and the boys were SO EXCITED! Esp Grant, he was asking for Grandaddy all day!
Daredevil Yates!
Yates and Tol LOVED the swings and wanted to go as high as possible, Grant on the other hand HATES the swings and would only let his Buddy hold him!

Unfortunately, Tuesday was Amy's last day, so Grant, Franklin, and I headed down to Brentwood to visit one last time and have dinner with her. Grant had a big time playing with Amy and Grandaddy on the porch!
Aunt Amy and Grant playing football!


I love this picture! Its my new fave! He LOVES his Aunt Amy!




It was such a great trip and we were so sad to see her leave. Grant is missing her like crazy, he goes in the guest room and says "Amy go? Amy, see me"?

Thanks Amy for coming, it was a great visit and we love and miss you so much!

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

wow, so many great pics!!! glad you guys had such a good visit!