Monday, November 29, 2010

Abby-Do

Meet Grant's girlfriend, Abby Givens (or whom he calls Abby-Do)... oh how I love this child! Emily had to take Nate to a Dr's appt last week and asked me to watch Abby, which I was tickled to do! Grant absolutely LOVES HER! Poor Gal.. she got ZERO breathing room!
I heard Abby giggling and looked up to find Grant "reading" to her! So sweet!
And her Dad, Greg (being that he's a professor and all), would be so proud to know they had a "study session" on their computers!
And of course what good boyfriend goes without giving his gal some love!!!!!
I know they are many years away from becoming a real couple but hey... one thing is for sure, at least we know they'd both like the in-laws! :) Hahah..

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

Awesome pics!!!!!!!!!! Thank you again for keeping her.

Can't wait to see their prom pic in 16 yrs! :)