Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving this year was hectic but lots of fun! We started off at Buddy's house for a family gathering, the only one missing was my brother, Tol, we missed you!

The boys were great and all enjoyed playing together!!!
Kristy made a cheese ball and it was SO CUTE! I had to take a picture of him before I dug into him! He was DELICIOUS!
Here's her son, Wesley, he's a doll.. and a very good eater!
Buddy and Grandaddy got out some flashlights and let the boys hide in the closets/showers etc.. I found Buddy crammed in here as well!
It looks like Grant is about to do something to Wesley!
Grant found Grandaddy's "special" flashlight! He looks like a caveman.
Kelly had mentioned having an "all boy" party at her house and Grant couldn't understand that she didn't mean that night, so needless to say he was stuck to her like glue the rest of the evening trying to get her to take him home!
Wesley and his "ShaSha" (My Aunt Marcia)
I love these next few pictures, Little Tol read to Grant and he loved it!

Then Granny started reading to Tol and Grant had to get up there too!
Buddy was brave and brought out the playdough

I am very mad at myself because we went to my Dad's for Thanksgiving on Wednesday night and I forgot my camera and I dont have a single picture from there :( Hopefully Dad got some and I can post about it another time. It was so much fun and also delcious!
Then Thanksgiving Day we had Thanksgiving at our house! I only have two pictures from that... I was a tad busy but still mad I dont have more. Franklin's Aunt Camille was in town from Wyoming and we really enjoyed having her here for the holiday! We had a wonderful feast!

All in all, Thanksgiving was great, just wished I had more pictures of the other events! I am so thankful for such a fantastic family!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the pictures of the boys reading together!:) Too sweet!
Hope you are feeling good these days.

Emily G. said...

My hat's off to you...being so preggo AND cooking a Thanksgiving meal! Super Mom!!

I agree with Ash - reading pics are TOO cute! Just think - that will be G in a few yrs! :) And Violet hahahahahaha