Friday, December 3, 2010

Named by a 4 year old!


A funny story for you:

Many people have asked me if we have a "nickname" for our baby and thus far the answer has been NO! However, my nephew, Tol, has changed that for me! He had the following conversation with my Mom (aka: Buddy).


Tol: Buddy, why do you have 4 stockings this year?

Buddy: Because there is one for each grandchild.

Tol: Oh.. well, there is one with no name on it, why?

Buddy: Well, Aunt HaHa has a baby in her belly and we dont know if its a boy or girl nor do we

know its name.

Tol: Well... I think its a girl, and her name should be VIOLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HAHAHA.. so little girl or little boy... from now to the day you are born, your name will be Violet!

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

I think Violet has a nice ring to it! Haha! Hey, it was good enough for the Afflecks....

PS This kid is NOT going to be happy about being called Violet for 3-4 months if he is a BOY haha!