Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas with the Grandparents

Every year we go to each Grandparents house to celebrate Christmas and we started off at Buddy and Grandaddy's house on the 18th! It was lots of fun! Mom and I made lasagna and there was tons of other delicious foods to eat as well!
All of the boys were very good esp considering they didn't really get a nap!
Yaters was being a little shy at first though, this picture is funny to me.
Wesley was a little ham, he was so cute and is super cuddly.. such a sweet boy!
Buddy and Grandaddy opening their calendar that we do for them each year of all the grandkids! Thanks Kelly for designing it.
Grant loved his new hat and gloves he got from Buddy and Grandaddy.. except he wouldn't let me take the tags/gloves off the top.
Yates and Tol handed out gifts but when Grant was asked to help he replied with "No, I sit with my Grandaddy".


Our next Grandparent adventure was Christmas Eve, we headed to Grandma's house. She had all kinds of delicious appetizers prepared. It was fun and I thoroughly enjoyed the Rotel and Taco Dip! Thanks for making those for me Grandma!



At most of the gatherings Sam and Ron like to play the guitar and Grant loves to watch his Uncle Sam. This year he got a chair and put it beside Sam and watched him very closely and would start clapping and dancing, so sweet.


After eating some and opening presents at Grandma's we headed over to Grandpa Frank's and I have to say I'm so disappointed in not taking more pictures. His house was decorated with tons of lights and Christmas deco inside and out, he had tons of shrimp, Nachos, and goodies to eat, it was wonderful. Grant has more toys than we know what to do with now!
We are thankful for Grandpa and the great time we had, I'm sorry for not having more pics Gpa.
Last but not least was Christmas Day! We started off at our house (another post of its own to come) and then after nap we headed to Papa and DeeDee's house. It was alot of fun as well. We decided to do a "Tour of Italy" theme for our Christmas Dinner, there was about every Italian dish you could imagine to eat. It was DIVINE!
The boys love to pile up on DeeDee and Papa's bed to watch movies...
I guess Yates didn't care for "UP", he watched "Blues Clues" in the other room!
Grant was an "Uncle Tol's Boy" this year.. he loved on him alot, I think because he had a "booboo" from having surgery.
I love Grant's expressions as he opened presents.. sometimes excited, sometimes confused.

He aboslutely LOVED the keyboard that Tol got and he kept saying "Dis is my pwesent, ok".

Kelly and I got all 3 boys a wingpack from each other and we though they would be crazy about them, they barely wanted to try them on. There went my idea for a "wing pack party".
Again, cuddling with Uncle Tol, I think they were "fishing" here.
We were having such a good time we became a little oblivious to the weather, so Grant spent the night with Papa and DeeDee. I can't ever figure out why he sleeps till 8 or 8:30 at their house and not hardly past 7 at home.. but look how cozy he looks, I think I could sleep in too!

That is it for Christmas with the Grandparents.. more to come on Christmas Day!

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

great pics! too funny about the wingpacks btw!