Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Double Digits!

WOW... Today I realized I am less than 100 days away from being a Mother of TWO. Assuming I'm still being induced on March 31st (which will probably change) I have 99 days to go! That is CRAZY to me. I am happy and sad all at the same time, I keep thinking about Grant and all the changes to come for him but then again those changes are also good.

I have to admit I haven't talked/blogged about this pregnancy as much unless someone asks me, mainly because I feel so focused on Grant. Second child syndrome already I suppose! However, I will now.. I have felt a thousand times better than I did when I was pregnant with Grant! I have tried to work out at least 1-3 times a week consisting of walking 30-45 minutes on a treadmill at an incline and about 20-30 minutes of light weights. Oddly enough, the days that I do this, I feel my best. Other days my back tends to hurt more at the end of the day. I tend to crash by 8pm but not only from pregnancy but chasing a 2 yr old!
I have craved fruit like a mad-woman! It tastes more delicious to me than ever before, espicially fresh pineapple but unfortunately it tears up my mouth. My neighbor, Jessica, told me that was the only thing she wanted when pregnant with Kayleigh, now I see why, it seriously has been the most divine thing I have put in my mouth throughout this pregnancy! Its the small things, right? Ok pineapple and maybe Chex Mix!
Now that I'm officially in the 3rd trimester I am noticing that sleeping is becoming a little bit of an issue, unless Im laying on my left side I feel like someone is pressing down on my lungs and I feel sufficated, not to mention the ten million trips to the potty each night! The baby is very active and I love it! Thankfully thus far he/she doesnt kick much during the night.. maybe this means I will have a good sleeper?????? Fingers crossed! :) That would be some serious answered prayers!

Next week we will begin "Potty Training Bootcamp" with Grant which will mean we dont leave the house at LEAST for 4 days, thank goodness Christmas is this week and we'll have new toys to play with! I am happy and sad about that as well. Diapers are so convenient yet so expensive, but it also truly signifies "BIG BOY". I am anxious about this because I don't really know what I'm doing and I know it will be very frustrating for the both of us. Oh well, patience is key! If anyone would like to do something for me for Christmas, I will take prayers for next week and a smooth transition!

Well, that is it for now! Christmas posts soon to come! :) MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

Will definitely start praying big time for you & G on Monday! He will do great and you WILL stay strong Momma!!! :)

So glad this pregnancy is going well and CRAZY that its only 99 days till "Violet" comes! Soooo excited!!!

Ashley said...

We're going to start sometime in Janurary too! Looking forward to no diapers, but kind of scared to start boot camp! Let me know how it goes.