Wednesday, May 18, 2011

7 weeks already?

Tomorrow Cole will be 7 weeks, I can't get over how fast its going by. Overall he is a good baby. We had two weeks of LOTS of crying and fussing (I was starting to believe he was colic) but we are slowly coming out of it. He needed to be put on a schedule and his feedings needed to be spaced out more. Needless to say its been a long week and its only Wednesday but I know I will thank myself later when he is napping like a champ! Not to mention Im a planner and do love a good schedule!

We have tummy time at least 3 times a day! He is getting super strong! He doesnt like to be in the "Cradle" position if you hold him, he likes to sit in your lap and lean up against you, he's very alert.


Don't let this yawn fool you, he can cry through an entire hour and a half nap and continue to stay up through the duration of his "wake time". I think he may be like his Daddy, stay up late at night and sleep late in the morning. Grant is like me, I go to bed early and get up early!

Last Saturday my best friends from highschool, Elizabeth and Becky, treated me to a girls lunch at Goodness Gracious! I really needed it and we had a great time, I dressed Cole in a good "froo froo" outfit and off we went! E and B held him and fed him for me so I could enjoy my meal, it was AWESOME!

Here is Cole being a bit of a "couch potato"

This might be my favorite pic.. here he is after a bath. His hair is WILD after I wash it. It is curly and stands straight up! It doesnt last long though.

And what day would be complete without love from Brother? Grant is still all over him and LOVES HIM to pieces! He is super helpful when I need a fresh diaper, pacifier, or something thrown away, he'll do anything for his "Baby Cole". As a matter of fact he is still so proud of Cole, when we go new places he'll say "I have a new baby". Bless him!

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

wow....EVERY SINGLE PICTURE is awesome!!! esp that last one...you sure have some handsome boys!

love the tummy times one too...he looks so grown-up & big!

ps I think C is gonna have our double chin problems :) LOL

Ashley said...

sorry its been a tough week of crying...but I know Em has given you some good advice.:) missed you last night at Chuey's, but don't worry I ordered a chueychanga with queso sauce in your honor!;)