Thursday, May 26, 2011

Can You Name That Baby?

Remember the post I did where I asked you if you could tell the difference in Grant and Cole? Well I have another one! This one to me is super simple and a no brainer and may be my last as you can see a significant difference!

This gown that the boys are in was Frank's (Grandpa). He was brought home from the hospital in it and Grandma wanted me to take Grants picture in it when he was 6 weeks so I did with Cole too, can you tell which baby is which? I am numbering them so at the end of the post I can give you the answers.

#1
#2

#3

#4


Then came Aunt Amy! She came for a visit (more on that later) and we put the boys in the same outfit! The boys have terrible faces in the pics with her... funny


#5

#6


Answers:

1 - Grant

2 - Cole

3 - Cole

4 - Grant

5 - Grant

6 - Cole


How'd you do? I thought it was simple but Im their Mother, it should be easy!


On another note, Cole is 2 months old.... it hurts my feelings but he's doing great! We've been working on naps/scheduling and its going pretty good. We still struggle some on naps but it takes a while. He's only getting up one time at night which is fabulous! He's nursing every 3-4 hours and that too is going great. We go in two weeks for his check up and I will have new stats for him! He's such a good baby!

Grant is also doing great. He just wrapped up his Mothers Day Out program and will start a summer sessioin for 3 weeks on June 7th! He's excited about that.

Thats all for now!

3 comments:

Leah said...

I guessed wrong...on every single one of them. LOL I knew which ones were different babies, but had the wrong baby each time!

Emily G. said...

haha Leah! I got them all right. I can tell the difference in them b/c of their noses....weird, I know. and I knew that last one was cole b/c of his crazy cute hair!

glad you had fun with Amy and can't wait to hear more!!

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

I got it right! I feel so special ;) Love those precious little boys!