Friday, September 23, 2011

New Wheels

One of Grant's big birthday presents was a new Spiderman Bike from his Grandpa!

Of course, things never go as planned. I had been excited all day to give the bike to him and when he saw it he just sd "Yah.. a Spiderman bike", not the reaction I was looking for. As a matter of fact, it was a battle even getting him to sit on the bike. He didn't want any part of it (other than staring at it) until lil' brother sat on it!

After that he finally gave it a spin, it was short lived but at least he got on.



I am happy to say that he now loves the bike and asks to ride it almost every afternoon when his Daddy gets home. He can ride really far and he does fantastic, I'm so proud of him. I think the day we gave it to him his little allergies were acting up and he was just tired! Who cares, just happy he loves it now!

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

oh, soooo glad he likes it now! I thought that was really odd haha!

Ashley said...

Maybe Grant and help Noah with using the pedals...he still has trouble with that.