Thursday, September 15, 2011

Spiderman Party!

Last Saturday was Grant's 3rd birthday party. We had it at Jumper's Playhouse in Smyrna! This place was a great place to throw a party, basically you show up with cupcakes and they do everything else! Grant and Nate were super excited (remember Nate had spent the night with us) and Emily managed to get one quick picture of them before they started jumping.

We had a fantastic turnout, I think there were 17 kids total and about 35 adults! Grant had a blast with all of his friends.

Grant and Colin
Cale Mooney



Grant and sweet Eden Sanders
Carey Sanders and son Noah




Bates Brown

Me and Emily
Uncle T and G (and Yates to the side)
Aunt Kelly and G


I wished I could've gotten a picture of all the kids but it was a tad chaotic!

Sharing with the birthday boy! (Side note: SO disappt'd that I dont have a picture of him blowing out his candle OR a video of it)
GIFT TIME! Grant got a TON of great presents and I certainly hope everyone got the appropriate thank you card because it was WILD opening presents, I worked up a good sweat!

As you can tell by the picture above, Grant was GOOFY tired by the end of the party. He had a fantastic birthday and thank you to all who came and made my little boys 3rd birthday special!

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

I got our thank you note today and it was right! :) Good job! And yes, gift-opening is always my least favorite parts of my kids parties!! (Pittin')

We had a BLAST!!! Love you guys!

Ashley said...

You were a great hostess! We had a very fun morning!:) Cary will be honored that he made the blog too!