Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A day in Pulaski!

Yesterday Mom, Grant, and I all headed down to Pulaski to see my Grandparents and while we were there we stopped in at Owens Family Dentistry to see one of my dearest friends, Amber, and her husband, Dr. Nathan Owens. We love being able to support our friends in their business and get to see loved ones at the same time! Grant was a TROOPER! I was a little worried at first but as usual, Amber was a pro! She found something on tv for Grant to watch and then had special names for her instruments (the spit sucker was called "Mr. Thirsty")! She let Grant pick his flavor and use the mirror to help her, it was perfect! Then he got to pick a treasure from the box and was equipped with a new toy and a new toothbrush! He went to the lobby to tell Buddy he didn't have any "Catabies"! Then it was my turn.. Im happy to report no cavities for me either! Thanks Amber and Nathan!
Being the awesome mother that she is, Mom took my car on up to Granny's with both boys in tow while I got my teeth cleaned! After I got there we talked a while and then had some lunch. In all of my 31 years let me just stop and say that there has NEVER (and I do repeat, NEVER) been a time that there has not been ice-cream in my Grandparents house. My Grandpa should be in an ice-cream eating contest, he could win it! Maybe ESPN will have host one instead of a hotdog contest because I can tell you, that that man would win! Anyways.. after lunch Grant KNEW what he would get. Grandpa usually has those mini ice-cream sandwiches for the kids but he had the big ones this time.. Grants face is priceless, he was so excited!



After our yummy treats we went outside to enjoy the beautiful day!

Grandpa likes to ride the kids on the mower, last time we were there Grant fell off and was terrified so it was much to my surprise when he asked to go for a ride.

And what Grandparent visit would be complete without bouncing on the beds? Only at Granny's!

Well.. I had other pictures attached here but I am not sure what happened :( They were cute too. Oh well.. I don't have time to put them back up! But anyways, we had a fantastic time and can't wait to visit again soon :)

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

great pics!!!!!!! still digging C's blonde hair!!

Ashley said...

Grandpa looks like a really sweet man!:)