Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

We had a LARGE Easter celebration, so bare with me through all of these pictures! We went to Buddy's house on Saturday and then celebrated at our house on Sunday. However, I downloaded the pictures backwards so Im gonna start with Sunday!
We got ready for church and TRIED to get pictures of the boys, but having a busy 1 year old, and a 3 year old that had no interest in getting his picture made, that was hard to do!

One of my new favorite pictures!

I was so happy this family picture turned out! I love it, I set the timer on my camera and ran, usually these end up bad!
Sunday, after church (well.. what we got out of it, we were run out by some pesky kids) we had Franklin's Mom and Ron over! She brought the boys a water table and we played outside all day and had a yummy meal, it was a lot of fun!

Grant practicing his fishing skills! (PS. He's in his undies because he wanted to go through the sprinkler, despite the fact it was cold, boys will be boys, right?)
Cole had a big time playing with Ron!

Saturday morning we went to Buddy and Grandaddy's house for our annual Easter egg hunt! Cole was excited to show off his walking skills to Grandaddy!



After lunch and some play time we headed out for the hunt! YES, those are trash bags for the buckets (Emily, stop making fun! hahaha), the buckets couldn't hold all of the eggs, not to mention the kids end up dropping more than they get!



Little Tol was DETERMINED to win the golden egg this year. He was so cute, when he found the egg he sd "FINALLY, I finally found the golden egg", it was really cute!







My precious Grandparents, so happy they could come celebrate with us! Aren't they so cute?!
Cole was getting tired and decided to have some Grandaddy love!

While Cole napped the other kids decided to have dessert! We're not sure why they don't have shirts on?
Then we did our Easter baskets.. I don't have many pictures of that but clearly Grant was so excited about getting some new flip flops! I feel the same way when I get new shoes!
We had a wonderful Easter and Im so proud of my beautiful family and I thank God for them and the opportunities he's given us to be together!

No comments: