Thursday, April 19, 2012

ISR Class with Aunt Kelly!


 Look at this little stud muffin!  A couple of weeks ago we started Infant Swim Resource with Aunt Kelly.  Cole was fine when we got there, he had NO idea what he was in for, after all he loves Kelly and was happy to go see her!
 That was.. until she made him do this!
 Of course while Cole is having a lesson Grant stays on the other end of the pool with Yates!
 At first he constantly rubbed his eyes to get the water off, but now he's doing awesome!
 Here's Kelly teaching him to roll himself over to the float position!

 He can now do this solo!  He's a champ....
 but yes, he still screams at her!



As soon as he gets out of the water he crawls right in my lap and patiently waits for his reward from Kelly.  She gives him a sticker and he thanks her by a big burp and a smile!
Here is a small clip from our lesson yesterday, its not great because all I had was my phone.


2 comments:

Emily G. said...

this is absolutely amazing!! go C!!

I wish I had had the guts to do this with my kids when they were super young!

Hallie Madewell said...

Well it makes it 100xs easier that Kelly teaches it otherwise I'd be a wreck!