Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Summer Fun

Well, I clearly have NOT been good about blogging lately and I apologize for that.  Its been crazy.  To wrap up our summer we have had tons of playdates, bible study, Grandparent time and just some good ol' time at home!  I have been BAD about not taking photos lately, VERY unlike me. Here are some summer recaps!

Dress yourself day
 a little bit of whining
 Sleep in Mom and Dad's bed
 Downright sillyness
 Wrestle time
 Swimming at Buddy's house

 Peskyness
 "In Mom's Shoes"
 more grouchyness
 naked cleaning...  you know you mop this way too!
 more peskyness
Straight up BUSTED

 "Back to school" shopping, size 5 jeans and size 13 shoe!  Cant believe he's almost 4!
 One of my Fave's.. "Mommy Grant Dates" (Thanks Leah for babysitting C!)

 a new adventure, the Library.. he LOVES IT!
"extersizing" as Grant calls it.. teaching Cole to do pushups!


 Enrolling in to gymnastics.. he is so great at it and loves it!

 a boy that enjoys his breakfast... wait.. not breakfast... CHOCOLATE!
 Blue mustache from a sprinkle cookie
 and unfortunately.. a little bit of sickness, bless him, he fell asleep in his chair
This child is definitely his Mama's kid.. he is OBSESSED and I do mean obsessed with shoes!  He LOVES THEM!  He will find any pair and try to put them on.  Here he is in Grant's shoes

 Brother in Dad's shoes

 After dinner we like to go outside after it cools off for popsicles or ice cream, some of these next few are some of my new faves!




 These boys really love each other!
 melts my heart!

 And.. if you read my last post I told you my boys love my shakes.... Cole follows me around like a dog each time I make one until I share the last few sips with him!
 He's saying "Mmmmm"
I have several new posts coming!  "Back to School" and "The Wilson Co. Fair" so stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! love all the pics. too many awesome ones to comment on. your boys are beautiful and FULL of personality.

I think my fave is the boys kissing! too sweet!!

Ashley said...

Great recap of summer!:) Glad we were able to see you all every week with the Bible study.