Thursday, June 6, 2013

I love my neighbors!

There's something to be said about having good neighbors!  Not only do I have a sweet neighbor but I consider, Jessica, a dear friend!( Happy Bday to her today!).  The best part is, when we travel we can trust each other to take care of our animals/mail/home and we trade off watching each others kiddos and  that is priceless!

Jessica and Jeremy have a beautiful little girl, Kayleigh, and the boys LOVE to play with her.  Since its been warm we have been playing at least once a week, blowing up pools, eating watermelon and wearing them out!  





 A "Kayleigh Sandwich"
 What is it about kids and watermelon that is so sweet?


 How cute is she?

 Here are some pictures from this winter, I wasnt sure I ever posted!  Thought they were cute too!

Thanks Jessica for being such an awesome neighbor!! :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

whaT A crazy fun slide! glad my kids got to meet Kayleigh last month too!