Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A special visit!

Yesterday the boys and I picked up Buddy (My Mom) and headed to Pulaski to visit my Grandparents "Granny and Grandpaw".  We took lunch and the boys settled right in! The kids ate lunch in the car because my Gpa is KNOWN to always have about 5 choices of ice cream in the freezer at all times.  As soon as we got there Grant was ready to indulge! 

 And so he did!
 Cole surprisingly didnt want any but also knew Granny and Gpa always have candy and treats, so he ran to Gpa and asked him for a "Bean please", aka: Jelly bean!


 Thank you Grandpaw!
 Ever since I can remember my Granny has sung "I love you a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck" to me and has continued that on to my kids. If I ever start singing that Grant screams "NO MOM.. thats Granny's song".  So for the first time she pulled out ALL the lyrics and sang him a little ditty!  She did not disappoint!
 My brother and I used to bang on these very keys... the kids loved it! My head, however, did not!

 They have the BEST yard!  Creatures everywhere... this was looking out the back window.. sweet baby deer.. and his Mama was to the right!







 Grant ran up the hill and his britches fell off :) Silly boy....  he gets that booty from his Mama.. .we cant hold pants up to save our lives!
We had such a wonderful visit and treasure each moment we have with them!! WE LOVE YOU Granny and Grandpa!

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

that last pic cracked me up! you and your flat butt!!! (better than a bubble butt, lol)!