Tuesday, August 20, 2013

BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!

I have so much to blog about!  We've embarked on a new season around here! We are back to school and Grant has started playing soccer, its so exciting!  But for now we'll talk about going back to school! Grant is in "Kinder-school" this year, its basically kindergarten two days a week for kids who barely made the cut off to go.  Im happy with this, it means one more year with my boy but will admit I got misty eyed walking him in this morning.  Here are some pictures of sweet kiddos before school!









 Grant wanted to take a pic and I thought he did good! (other than my double chin.. ugh!)
 Grant and his best bud, Ross!
 Two fantastic "Wise Owl" teachers, Miss LeAnn and Miss Jalah!
 Despite him crying, I PROMISE Cole loved his teachers, Miss Kim and Miss JoAnn!  They sd he did great and it was nothing a pack of Smarties couldnt take care of! Ha... thats my boy.. bribe him with food!



I was SOOO excited to be back, it was great not being "the new girl".. or feeling that way anyways! 
I have 4 babies in my class this year, 3 boys and 1 little girl! Thats a far cry from the 7 I had last year.. should be a GREAT year for all!

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

great pics! and so happy everyone had a great first day!!