Thursday, February 6, 2014

A quick visit!

Last Monday my Mom and I made a quick trip down to Pulaski to visit my Grandparents!  Mom took Gpa to a follow-up appt, while the boys and I entertained Granny!  They found this bird that has been in my Granny's house since...well... I don't know when, I don't remember a time that it wasn't there!  They spent about an hour playing with this dude.

 We had some good quality time with Granny and then Mom came back with Gpa and we had lunch and ice cream, because you cant come to their house without eating ice cream, its a rule! :)


 (Side note.. Cole doesnt walk anywhere, he's always running!)






 Cole hustling Grandpa for some jelly beans!


I sure do treasure these visits!  Such a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

Too cute!! And those pics of each boy with Granny are PRECIOUS :) I'm sure they love y'all coming to visit. You are such a great granddaughter!!!