Monday, February 10, 2014

Feb Family Party

Feb is FULL of family fun!  We had Granny and Gpa's wedding anniversary (actually end of Jan), Gpa's bday, Franklin's bday, Yates' bday, Valentine's Day and now little Knox's bday (more on him to come).
 My Mom always outdoes herself on decor..
 Oh. and it was Super Bowl Sunday....  Dang those Broncos :(

 Tons of food, games and fun.....





 Kelly's last day of being pregnant!

 The epitome of love and happiness!
 I made this Old Fashioned Chocolate cake... my heavens..  its DIVINE!


 The man I most admire and the one I hope my boys turn out JUST LIKE!
 Cole went MIA... I found him buried under all my Moms pillows in her bed!


 Fellow coffee drinker.. yes, he really loves coffee!
It was a great party and we have so much to be thankful for!  Love my sweet family.

No comments: