Sunday, April 6, 2014

More Birthday Celebrations!

Here we are the morning of my sweet boys 3rd birthday! As requested cinnamon rolls and chocolate milk for breakfast!

As you can see, Grant was MAD at me because I wouldnt let Cole open his presents until after nap, only because his Daddy wasnt going to be home until then! Its funny that Grant cared but Cole didnt!
After a few errands, we headed to his requested Fire House Subs for lunch and then home for nap and presents!



 Nothing better than new sunglasses, Captain America shirt and Toy Story light up Cowboy boots! :)
 After this we headed out for hot wings with some friends and then to Sweet Cece's but I left my phone and didnt get pics :(

We also had a celebration at school for him. He wanted me to make cookies for his class.  His teachers were SO SWEET to him, they sang to him and let him pass out cookies and wear the bday crown!  He loved it.





 My sweet boy had a great birthday! The next day we headed to Ohio to see Pops and Gigi and had yet another celebration!  More on that soon!

No comments: