Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Day With My Girls!

Yesterday Grant and I went to Columbia to see my best friend, Elizabeth, and her daughter, Allie! Elizabeth and I have been friends since Jr. High and it seems like we've done everything together! We even got married and had babies within months of each other! Elizabeth had Allie in July and its been great having her support through my pregnancy and being able to ask her 10,000 questions of "Is this normal"?!!! Allie is 8 weeks older than Grant and she is a busy bee! She's so precious and I love getting together with them!! Grant loves them both too! Here are a lot of pictures we took from yesterday!

This is when we arrived.. Allie is anxious for Grant to get out and play!

Allie in Grant's hat!!!!

Grant gave this teething book to Allie for Christmas!!!!

Allie is determined to get to her Man!!!!!

And she's successful!!!!!!! Face it Michael.. your daughter is giving kisses!


Allie shared all of her toys with Grant, even her Jumparoo!!!!

Hmmm.. .let me think.. where should I go next....

YEP.. under the highchair she goes... and gets stuck!

Grant enjoying her "Sassy Seat"

The cute couple!

Do you mind Mom? I'm busy!!!!!!


Right before we left!!! They both were EXHAUSTED!!! They both took 30 minute naps, they were afraid they would miss something!!!!!

We had a wonderful time and cant wait till our next play date!!!!
Here is a small video of Allie and Grant!!!!!!!!! So sweet! :)

1 comment:

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

I love that outfit!!! Allie is adorable! It is so fun to have a good friend with a baby the same age. They will be the best of friends. I am so glad you have a blog!