Friday, January 30, 2009

Peas & Carrots

Oh.. The adventures of baby food! This week Grant has started two new baby foods!!! Sweet peas, which when I was little were better known for as "Goober Peas".. shew, and Carrots! The first night on the "Goobers" he wasnt real thrilled and he gagged but still ate them! The second night he did great with them! Last night we started carrots... like his Momma he really liked them! Its funny because when I first give him something new he gives a very serious face, almost shocked! Here are pictures from our adventure!
Hmmm... do I like it?

YEP...he likes Goobers!





I love this look of "What is this"
But... he likes it!

Now.. ready for bathtime!

2 comments:

Elicia said...

I love his little faces. He is so adorable and happy!! I can't wait to see him again. I am glad you have this blog so I can keep up with him. Miss you guys!

Sonya said...

Hey Hallie. Looking at the pick of him ready for bedtime... I cannot believe how big he his! Hannah is still itty bity. She's getting long but staying skinny. Of course, we have not started solids yet either though. His little faces are so cute! Enjoying being a sahm?