Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yipee for Mary Leigh!!!

Its great to have one of your best friends live less than a mile from you! My friend, Mary Leigh, and I have been close since college. About two years after we graduated we reconnected and ended up moving less than a mile away from each other! It seems like every time we get together there's uncontrollable laughter! ANYWAYS... I desperately needed to run some errands today and lets face it, running errands with a 19 lb chunk in this wind is anything but fun! So I called her and took him to her house!!! Last time he went to her house he was terrible, but I think we've made progress, he even napped for her!!!!! I cant wait for her to have kids so I can repay her for all the favors, not to mention she'll be a great Mom!!!

Here is Grant and Mary Leigh's first picture together!!!!!!!

1 comment:

mary leigh said...

I'll keep him anytime! Especially around nap time. My tough-love-cry-it-out techinque works on him everytime! :o)
I'm gonna post the bird story on my blog tonight!