Monday, June 22, 2009

COME BACK KITTY CAT!


MEET PAL....... this our almost 5 year old Cat. Here's the deal... he's not the most social cat in the world... actually he doesnt like but about 3 people other than Me and Franklin, he's pretty much hateful and embarrassing when we have company. However, he's our cat and he's very loyal to us. When I was pregnant with Grant I often wondered how he was going to act when we brought him home! From being pregnant, to fixing the room, to his arrival, Pal has been GREAT and never once tried to hurt Grant. Now that Grant is mobile.. surprisingly Pal LOVES him... they play chase and its hilarious..I wished I could get it on video!

Here is Pal taunting Grant!

Watch out Pal.. he can climb now! BUT Sid the Science Kid was on.. lucky for Pal, Grant was distracted!


The stand off...

Hey.. come back here.

Grant stuck behind the chair...

ON A MISSION.... (the entire time this fiasco is goin on.. Grant is laughing saying KEEE KEEE {that stands for kitty})

UGH OH.. he's getting away....

LOL.. this is my all time fave.. check out Pal in mid leap!

AW MAN :( I missed him.......

And thats a day in the life of Pal and Grant!

3 comments:

mary leigh said...

that's too funny.
tell my favorite cat i said hi

Emily G. said...

hilarious!! love the chase scene. I have to be honest though - I had NO idea you had a cat!! :)

The Overstreets said...

Too cute! When he starts walking - look out Pal! Will torments our two dogs chasing them around the house. He and Grant together would be trouble! :)