Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Tol!


AWWWW.... this was love at first sight! It seems like yesterday that my nephew, little Tol, was just born, it doesnt seem right that he just had his 3rd bday party! Here are a few pictures of him from birth to age 3!


This is probably one of my all time faves of him just cause it shows off his funny little hair-do!

His "Buckwheat" face!

Here he is at 1!

2 years old!

And the big handsome 3 Year Old!

He had his bday party at a park in Lebanon, we had a great time!

LETS EAT CAKE!

Turn it up bud!!!! You cant leave any icecream! I think this is too sweet... look at those little hands!

Me trying to give Yates some IceCream and Cake.....


He wanted to do it himself!

And of course Grant loved it too!

Opening gifts.. he kept saying "I... I... I wanna open 'anuder' one"

And.. Papa G brought silly string

But I think his Daddy had more fun with it!

Sweet Wesley.... this is the newest addition to our family, Wesley Drayton! He's such a doll!

I begged Tol to smile and take his picture with his "Aunt Haha" ... he didnt want to....
I sd.. well... what if we show our muscles... NO HAHA.... I sd.. what if we stick our tongues out.... NO HAHA... I sd ok... what if we.................. (See the picture below)
PICK OUR NOSE! .. He sd "YETH.. LETHS DO THAT" with his sweet little lisp!


Grant had a great time but was exhausted from the festivities!

1 comment:

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Cute post! You are so good at this!! Love the newborn pic. Makes me want to cry!