Friday, August 21, 2009

Me and My Buddy, Nate!

My friend, Emily, and I try to get together often to let our boys play, and lets be honest moreso to have "Girl time"! Anyways, Monday Grant and I went to their house and took Nate "Elmo in Grouchland" (super cute movie.. but very scarey Man with weird eyebrows in it!)! We put the movie in, let the boys play for a while and then we had lunch!



Nate loves Elmo.. his little face lights up and he points to the screen and says "Elmo"!! Grant was more interested in Nate's toys than Elmo!


Grant watches EVERYTHING Nate does! I'm not sure what's in Nates mouth.. but my son can spot food a mile away.. check out Grants face! hahah


Nate... smiling on demand.. but dont ask him to take his eyes away from Elmo..
... not even to eat lunch!


I love these next few pictures.. I cant get Grant to drink out of his sippy cup.. but by golly.. he did all he could to get to Nates! I LOVE Nates facial expressions... its like... DUDE.. Get your own already!

Hey Ma... how about some help here! (As Emily and I are dying laughing)

This next picture... gosh.. When Emily and I saw it we died laughing and agree'd this shouldnt be on the blog.. but the more I looked at it, the more I laughed and couldnt resist. Bless him.. Grants hair.... it doesnt look like this in person but it looks like some Wild Indian got a hold of him! I love the picture because he's "free standing" desperately trying to walk to Nate.. but the hair... oh the hair!

Here the boys are "Building things"!

How 'bout this hammer Nate?

We always have fun at our playdates with the Givens! One of my favorite parts ... when Nate sees me and smiles and says "How-wee" for "Hallie"!!!!!! Sweet boy!

3 comments:

Emily G. said...

Love the pics and commentary!!! I love our playdates and am so grateful for G...he is helping N learn to share b/f Abby comes!! :)

beth gibbs said...

Too cute! I love the pictures and commentary too! I'm so glad Em and Nate have such good friends. Have fun together and make lots of memories.

Lora said...

The boys are so cute together! It will be fun to show them these pictures when they are grown (many, many years in the future :))