Friday, October 30, 2009

A quick trip!


Couldn't this face just brighten up your day? Exactly! Franklin's Grandparents & Uncle Jeff needed a little "pick me up", so I decided to load up Grant and take him to Ohio for a quick visit! Franklin had to work so I called "Gpa Frank" and asked him to ride with me because I knew I couldn't survive a 7 hour car ride by myself! I have to admit I was somewhat dreading the ride but thanks to Grandpa and Emily's protable DVD Player he was PERFECT... well.. minus the massive blowout diaper that went EVERYWHERE! Thats entirely another story, we encountered 6 of those on our trip, I'll spare you the details! ANYWAYS...we had a wonderful visit and Grant really was good.. he didnt nap AT ALL but he was in a strange place and to be honest he was in a great mood the entire time so as long as he was happy I didnt mind. Grandma and I took him to an apple orchard and they also had pumpkins.. Grant is crazy about his "APS", he loves them! He likes for you to take the peel off and then he'll eat the entire thing down to the core (YES.. I know.. thats what caused the blowouts!).
Grant also "named" Grandma and Grandpa.. out of nowhere he started calling her "GG" and him "Papaw".. so cute! Anyways.. we had a great time and I hope that we cheered them up! Special prayers to Uncle Jeff as he starts his treatment today.. we love you VERY MUCH!
Here is a slideshow of our trip!

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

Great pics and glad you guys are home - we missed you!! Can't wait to try out all the new toys! :)