Monday, October 19, 2009

RAINY DAY PLAY DATES!


Last week my friend, Emily, invited Casey and I over with our boys to play on yet another rainy day! We were all about to go stir crazy with all of this yucky weather (hallelujah for sunshine in the forecast this week!)! I love this picture above because not only are all the boys playing nice but it screams "GOOD NAP" to me!!! Nothing like a good playdate to wear out your kid!!!!

I think this picture is so cute.... Nate is waving "Hi How-wee"

These next two pictures are hilarious! Casey's son, Will, can really jam on a guitar! His Daddy, T.J., is a musician and I think he got his Daddy's talents!

He's even singing and jamming at the same time! You GO WILL! (I forgot what he was singing.. but it was really funny and sweet!! I think it was "BaBa Black Sheep" but I could be wrong!)

Grant was OBSESSED with this fridge toy.. I have to have one!

Instead of putting the toys in the basket to help clean up... he thought he'd just sit in it!!!!


It was a great playdate! Thanks Em for having us over!

2 comments:

The Overstreets said...

Will the rock star! So glad he gets his musical talent from his Daddy - I'm awful! I forgot that you took pictures! I love seeing them all together. We will have to have the next play date at our house.

Emily G. said...

Great pics - send them on snapfish when you get a chance please!

You forgot to mention Grant's favorite toy at our house....the sprinkles!!! :)