Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tol's Birthday Party!

I can't believe my sweet little nephew is 4 years old, man does time fly! I can remember moving back to TN from Bowling Green just to be near him, it seems like yesterday! Tol and Kelly had his bday party at Don Fox Park in Lebanon and it was fun.. but man was it HOT!
I was interested to see Grant interact this year because last year he was only 8 months old! He loved the jungle gyms and hung in just fine with all the big kids... well.... considering the fact that he's as big as most 3 year olds might be to his advantage!

Grant LOVES Tol and follows him everywhere; Tol is so sweet to him and always holds his hand and hugs him!!!! I hope all three of the cousins stay close forever!
I love this picture.. they had such a great time playing in this truck!!!!


As we're singing happy birthday to Tol I look over to find this.....
Grant and Yates were sticking their fingers in the side of the cake and saying "MMMM.. Licious"(meaning delicious). Thankfully my Mom was close by to tell him to stop because I couldnt get through the swarming kids once they saw cake! :)

I adore this picture of Yates.. its so hard to get that little booger to be still to get a good shot of him!!!! I just love this sweet little face!
They gave out candy necklaces and you would've thought Grant had hit the lottery... he would say "MOmmy... beads.... mmm.. good" , needless today he cried when his was all gone and his neck was one big sticky mess!

While opening presents I look over to find Yates grabbing handfuls of cake and shoveling it in his mouth.. I got so tickled cause he would look back at Kelly to see if she was watching.. I let him do it long enough to get his picture and then told on him! Its no secret that they cant get him to eat good.. but he has NO PROBLEM eating cake!!! Too cute!


Towards the end of the party Grant started getting restless and was beyond hot. I look over and find him and his Grandaddy (aka: I-daddy) sitting under a shade tree having a drink!
We had a fantastic time at Tol's party and I hope he enjoyed all of his presents and friends!!!! We love you so much Tol!
And one last shot of my baby!!!! It was too cute not to post!

No comments: