Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend!

We had a fantastic Memorial Day weekend, it was very relaxing and full of great quality time!
We basically stayed at home and played outside, tested out Franklin's new smoker, and ate alot!









Forgive me for the next few pictures... I'm a little obsessed with Grant's "pool hair"! After he gets out of the pool/bath his hair just turns into ringlets and I LOVE IT! We had a little photo session, I couldn't help myself!

Here he is doing something he isnt supposed to.. look at his face! He was changing the tune on Daddy's iPod!
My new favorite picture! Love the grin with the grouchy eyebrows and oh yes, those sweet curls!


And what Memorial Day would be complete without some skinny dipping?!!!!

This next picture was just funny, I couldnt help it. Grant loves to get into my bathroom drawers and get my ponytail holders and basically whatever he can find. I had this on my head Sunday and he loved it! I think he looks a little like Richard Simmons! HAHAHAH, but obviously a much cuter version!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

hahaha. I am loving that last picture! hilarious!

Emily G. said...

I am so obsessed with his curls!!! What a heartbreaker!!! The new title pic is absolutely my fave too. You're as good as Brandi, LOL!

Love that tushy too! :)

The Overstreets said...

What a cutie!!!! Will loves wearing my headbands too, what's up with our boys?! Can't wait to see you guys friday!

Ashley said...

Great photography skills! Love the curls!:)
BTW, do you like his baby pool?? I was in Toys R US this weekend and almost bought the same one for Noah. I loved that it had a cover from the sun...gotta protect my white little boy!:)

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Okay...you may want to think about a future in photography! LOVE THESE PICS!!!