Friday, January 28, 2011

Random Post!

Not much has been going on around here lately, we are happy to be back in school and back in to our normal routine! I feel like Grant changes and says something new everyday, he amazes me and MOSTLY in a good way (except for maybe today when he told the checkout woman at Kroger "Dont talk to me lady"... NICE)! Haha.. but most of the time he's funny and sweet! I haven't had anything to blog about lately so I posted some cute random pics I have!
These glasses crack me up, they can be sunglasses or open up to regular glasses! Also, the hat Grant has on.. his Daddy got it for him. When Franklin first brought it home, Grant wanted nothing to do with it until his Grandaddy came over and told him he liked it. Franklin told him it wasnt a youth hat, it was an Adult hat and that Grant didnt like it and he could have it. Much to our surprise Grant runs and gets it and says "NO.. Dats my hat, my Daddy give it to me" and has worn it a TON since then! (OH.. and excuse his outfit, he must have had an accident that day cause clearly he doesnt match).
And this last picture I found funny, we had a pladate with Nate and both boys were outfitted in their flannels! Arent they super handsome?

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

yes, the MOST handsome, but I am partial :)

like you, I am glad to be back in the swing of things/routine with MDO back in session (FINALLY)!

love your sweet boy and all the funny thing he says & does! and I must say - that navy & green outfit is one for the books! so tacky & hilarious haha!

Elicia said...

HAHA! I love the mismatched outfit. We are like that half the time. Grant looks so grown up! I have to say I am quite jealous of all these play dates you are having. :( We have to arrange our busy schedules and get together soon!!!